When things go wrong you may need help fast. Whether it is dealing with the regulator, supporting your internal investigation, working with your lawyers to assess potential liability or undertaking a wider review of the implications of an event; IMPAC has experienced people to help.
IMPAC is familiar with a wide variety of investigation models and tools and can present our findings in a way you will get most benefit from. We can also help you develop your investigation processes and train your staff before an event occurs.
Investigation Services encompass:
- Providing an independent and expert investigation into what caused an incident to occur and advise to prevent this from occurring in the future,
- Supporting and representing your organisation in relation to an investigation or legal action into a H&S incident,
- Working with your lawyers to assess potential liability or undertaking a wider review of the implications of an event
- Supporting you to secure appropriate legal representation if you dont already have a lawyer experienced in H&S matters.
Investigation solutions include:
Primary Purpose – The primary benefit of an Incident Investigation is to give you the peace of mind of knowing an expert and independent organisation has investigated what caused an incident to occur and what you need to do to prevent this from re-occurring in the future.
Primary Outcome(s) – A Incident Investigation provides:
- A thorough and expert analysis of the root causes of an incident
- Expert guidance about what needs to be done to minimise the potential for this to occur again in the future.
Legal Liability Assessment
Primary Purpose – When things go badly wrong you need to know where you stand and what your liabilities might be. We can work with your legal team on a confidential basis under legal privilege to provide you with an assessment of your potential liability so you can plan accordingly.
Primary Outcome(s) – The primary purpose of a Legal Liability Assessment is to provide an assessment of your potential legal liability
Primary Purpose – When things go badly wrong you may need to engage a independent expert witness to work with your legal team on a confidential basis under legal privilege to help support your argument.
Primary Outcome(s) – The primary purpose of a Expert Witness is to provide an expert opinion in Court - whether for the prosecution or the defence on what "all practicable steps"